A Securities Dealer Fidelity Bond is a regulatory requirement designed to protect your firm’s assets and customers’ funds.
The Securities Dealer Fidelity Bond self-rating program, underwritten by The Travelers, is offered exclusively through Liftman Insurance.
- Coverage for dishonesty of employees and Independent Registered Representatives
- Cost savings with competitive rates and deductible options
- Non-aggregate bond — coverage is for each and every loss subject to bond terms
- Discovery basis bond with up to one year discovery period available
- Legal expense coverage provided in addition to the bond limit of liability (capped at 100% of the bond limit)
- $25,000 audit expense and $5,000 fidelity claims expense coverage
- Reasonable deductibles based on the bond limit purchased
- Coverage for unauthorized signatures of non-employees up to $25,000 per loss and in the aggregate per year
- Credit/debit card forgery coverage
- Coverage includes Email Initiated Transfer Fraud and Social Engineering Fraud
- Coverage for uncollectible items of deposit up to $25,000 per loss and in the aggregate per year
- Computer systems fraud coverage including voice-initiated transfer, telefacsimile, virus and hacker coverage
- Coverage for partners (if a partnership)
- ERISA bond coverage for pension and benefit plans is included at no additional charge up to your bond limit (subject to a $500,000 cap per plan)
- Optional two-year bond — locks in current rates and saves 10% over 2 years — payable in two annual installments
To learn more about The Travelers Securities Dealer Fidelity Bond
Click here for a Securities Dealer Fidelity Bond application and information.
Click here to read FINRA Rule 4360 for bonding requirements.