When a client gives personal financial information to a business, such as a credit card number, social security number, bank account number, or information on their health, finances or a legal matter, they trust that this information will be protected.
Most states have enacted legislation that requires a business to promptly take action when it becomes aware that private information has been stolen, lost, or subject to unauthorized access. Taking action is costly and, depending on the number of individuals impacted, can result in thousands of dollars in notification and credit monitoring expenses. In addition, new regulatory inspections are now focusing on cyber security preparedness, including insurance protection.
Affordable Coverage — a Simple Application
Historically, privacy and network security insurance has been expensive and required a complicated application. To make this insurance easy to obtain, we have an exclusive, simple one-page application for a policy that provides broad coverage with a premium of $1,800 for $1,000,000 or $2,800 for $2,000,000. New optional protection to cover client funds for social engineering and funds transfer fraud.
- Privacy and Network Security
- Notification and Credit Monitoring (Additional coverage for up to 100,000 individuals and/or impacted parties outside of the limit.)
- Incident Evaluation & Breach Consultation
- Network Extortion Ransom
- Digital Assets Reproduction
- Public Relations Expenses & Media Liability
- Regulatory Defense, Fines & Penalties
- Computer System Property Damage
- Data Forensics
- Business Interruption
- Breach Consultation & Reputational Harm
- First and third party claims
- Social Engineering, Telecommunications and Funds Transfer for firm’s own funds
- New Optional protection to cover client funds for social engineering and funds transfer fraud
Click here for a Cyber Security application.
Click here for coverage features and information.
The Liftman Agency can customize your cyber risk insurance and also offers higher limits. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 617.439.9595
All coverage subject to policy terms, conditions and sublimits.